The Journey of Transformational Change as a Process of Your Own Personal Growth
We will continue with our proven format at our third edition in St Moritz. Our theme in 2020 is transformation—one of the great accelerators of our time.
Accordingly, we ask how we can empower ourselves for personal transformation, and also how honest we are with ourselves, with an eye toward Reboot founder Jerry Colonna’s motto:
“Better humans, become better leaders.”
The journey of transformative change is an experiential journey that is individually unique for each person. How does one cultivate, lead, and engage a journey of transformative change?
- Acknowledging and leaning into the endings, and honoring their passing.
- Accessing our longing during this time of change.
- Letting go of trying to control, or planning all that should happen next.
- Listening and tracking our experiences.
- Inquiring into the edge of what we already know and venturing beyond into discovery rather than simply applying what we’ve learned and keeping within the scope of our experience.
- Turning toward and engaging fears, worries, and concerns without needing to be defined by them.
- During our time together we may address unsolved aspects of our past. We raise questions which we will explore through a variety of experiences and storytelling.
About the coach
Executive coach Hein Dijksterhuis has closely worked together with Reboot, a coaching company for entrepreneurs. Hein is a partner of the Global Leaders Academy and NOW.Partners an innovation oriented consulting firm. Intensely interested in the human experience, he guides individuals and organizations through transitions while stepping more fully into their lives. As a speaker and workshop facilitator, he is engaging on topics of leadership, teamwork, innovation, high performance and transformative change and has presented in a variety of gatherings and venues including MIT, Nyenrode Business School, the Free University and TEDx. He is a former world champion sailing and published several books about personal and organizational transformation.